top of page

WELCOME
Welcome to Football DNA | Bola Yapa Zed News HQ – Your Trusted Source for Football News. Stay updated with the latest football news from Zambia and around the globe. Football DNA delivers quality, up-to-the-minute updates, fixtures, results, and exclusive stories. Your passion for the game, served where you want it, when you want it.
News


Lecce Boss Di Francesco: “Very Disappointed, We Will Sign Someone Stronger”
17.08.2026 | Football DNA Lecce manager Eusebio Di Francesco has expressed his disappointment over Lameck Banda’s ongoing situation, saying the club will look to sign a stronger replacement for the Zambia international. Speaking at a press conference, Di Francesco said Banda’s situation had not been a major topic of discussion among the players, but admitted that he was disappointed with the forward’s conduct on both a personal and professional level. “I am very disappointed,

Chief Editor
3 hours ago


Lecce President Warns FIFA Over Lameck Banda Dispute
15.08.2026 | Football DNA Lecce president Saverio Sticchi Damiani has reportedly called on FIFA to take action against Zambian international Lameck Banda and Libyan club Al Swehli SC, accusing them of breaching Banda’s contract with the Italian club. According to Football Italia, Sticchi Damiani said the dispute began after Banda failed to report for pre-season training on July 13. The president reportedly said the player subsequently stopped responding to the club’s calls, w

Chief Editor
2 days ago


Lameck Banda in Trouble as Lecce Reportedly Appeals to FIFA
09.08.2026 | Football DNA Zambian international Lameck Banda is reportedly facing disciplinary action from Italian club Lecce after allegedly failing to return to Italy for pre-season training. According to Football Italia, Banda, who remains under contract with Lecce until June 2027, has reportedly been absent from the club for about four weeks following his summer vacation. The report says Lecce had previously warned that the player would face consequences for his absence,

Chief Editor
Aug 9
Opinion


Lecce Boss Di Francesco: “Very Disappointed, We Will Sign Someone Stronger”
17.08.2026 | Football DNA Lecce manager Eusebio Di Francesco has expressed his disappointment over Lameck Banda’s ongoing situation, saying the club will look to sign a stronger replacement for the Zambia international. Speaking at a press conference, Di Francesco said Banda’s situation had not been a major topic of discussion among the players, but admitted that he was disappointed with the forward’s conduct on both a personal and professional level. “I am very disappointed,


Lecce President Warns FIFA Over Lameck Banda Dispute
15.08.2026 | Football DNA Lecce president Saverio Sticchi Damiani has reportedly called on FIFA to take action against Zambian international Lameck Banda and Libyan club Al Swehli SC, accusing them of breaching Banda’s contract with the Italian club. According to Football Italia, Sticchi Damiani said the dispute began after Banda failed to report for pre-season training on July 13. The president reportedly said the player subsequently stopped responding to the club’s calls, w


Lameck Banda in Trouble as Lecce Reportedly Appeals to FIFA
09.08.2026 | Football DNA Zambian international Lameck Banda is reportedly facing disciplinary action from Italian club Lecce after allegedly failing to return to Italy for pre-season training. According to Football Italia, Banda, who remains under contract with Lecce until June 2027, has reportedly been absent from the club for about four weeks following his summer vacation. The report says Lecce had previously warned that the player would face consequences for his absence,
Interact with us!
bottom of page














